Symposium Schedule at a glance (as of July 28th)(pdf)
Symposium General Information (pdf)
The Conference Program update (pdf)
Driving to the conference? Be sure to get valet parking rate, we get a 50% discount.
Registration/Badge pickup will begin 2:00 pm Sunday afternoon, August 3, 2014
Tuesday Sponsor/Exhibitor Social/Dinner is from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm featuring the Boeing Jazz Band
Wednesday Off-Site Event –Spouse and Children tickets will be sold at registration desk.
Register Now – Discounts for early registration and full-time students
Reserve Your Room – Guarantee a spot at the hotel while rooms are still available
Earn CEUs - Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be issued for training tutorials
Bring the family or extend your stay - There is a lot to see and do in St. Louis.
Meet us in St. Louis at ISSTS 2014. The goal of this training symposium is to bring practitioners and the foremost thinkers within the system safety discipline together to exchange ideas, knowledge, experiences and best practices. We invite you to learn from others and provide a presentation on any safety process, method, or technique that you believe contributes to the goals and objectives of the system safety profession. There will be contributions from a variety of domains including aerospace, automotive, defense, health care, rail transportation, robotics, critical infrastructure systems, industrial control systems, and academia.
- Hotel Reservations.
- Make hotel reservations, changes and cancellations directly with the St. Louis Union Station DoubleTree.
- Online (Link for ISSTS 2014)
- OR by calling 1-855-610-8733. Symposium group code is "ISS."
- The Hotel has reserved a block of rooms for August 1 - 10 at the group rate of $108 per night.(U.S. Government per diem rate)
- Rate is available until July 11, 2014 or group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
- If you wish to extend your stay, rooms are available at the group rate before (July 29, 30 ,31) and after (August 11, 12) the Symposium room block, based on availability. Just enter the dates of your entire stay on the reservation page.
- If you have difficulty making your reservation or the online reservation system says rooms not available, contact Doubletree Reservations (1-855-610-8733).
- If you continue to have a problem, send an email to the Symposium Chair at email@example.com
- Cost of the hotel is NOT included in the registration fee
- Technical Program
- Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Welcome to St. Louis